Welcome to our website. We are a Day Nursery, Out of School Club and Holiday Club based in the centre of Padiham, Burnley. We also have an Out of School Club in Burnley (near Burnley FC).
We also provide regular updates via social media.
We base our success on:
1. Qualified and experienced teachers & nursery staff with over 180 years combined experience (check our staff section)
2. Convenient safe location only 5 minutes drive from M65.
3. Providing flexibility, 15 hrs FREE childcare & 30 hrs FREE childcare
4. We follow the EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage) throughout the setting.
5. Healthy homemade food prepared on our premises. Check our page on Healthy Food which includes our latest menu.
6. Open 52 weeks a year, 7am till 7pm, Monday to Friday, including bank holidays (excluding Christmas Day & Boxing Day).
7. We specialise in full wrap around care (0-11 years) & collect from 22 schools in Padiham & Burnley.
Our sites are rated GOOD by OFSTED.
You can view our Padiwacks OFSTED report in this link
and Burnley Bees in this link.
1. Padiwacks was awarded Step into Quality via Lancashire County
Council. We were recognised for leadership, management, learning & development, transitions, partnerships with parents, key persons, routines, interactions and our environment.
2. Over 165 families currently use our childcare service (as on 1st May 2019).
3. We were recognied by NHS as the leading site in Burnley for promoting breastfeeding. We have one of the largest baby rooms in the area and currently care for over 20 babies with qualified experienced staff.
4. We have raised thousands of pounds over the years for local and national charities.
5. Our sites have been rated GOOD by OFSTED.
We will continue to work hard to ensure that we provide an excellent service with our fully qualified teachers, day nursery staff and experienced team who work with all the children from birth to 11 years of age. We promise to work closely with all Parents to provide the best possible care for your children. You can click on this LINK to get a parents guide to the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Framework.