Our baby room can take 15 children, our toddler room can take 25 children and our pre-school is unlimited as long as we don't exceed 95 children in the setting at any one time. We use electronic journals so you can track your childs activity online. We have recently refurbished our setting internally in 2020, including new flooring.
• Rooms are bright, fresh and have a calming colour scheme
• Design and layout of the setting has incorporated the Early Years Foundation Stage
• Flooring is a combination of carpets and non-slip flooring
• All the staff have combined 150 years experience of working in childcare environment
• Recording and updating your childs achievement in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) using electronic learning journals.
• Termly feedback sessions and daily reports for all Early Years children
• We work closely with parents throughout our setting in a professional, respectful and confidential manner
You can download a copy of the 'parents guide to the EYFS' in this LINK.
We follow the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Framework throughout our Day Nursery in Padiham, Burnley. All our qualified staff receive first aid and safeguarding training. You can check out our qualified staff on our website.
Full time fees are only £74 when you receive 30 hours FREE childcare.
Please go to our fees section for all updates about the 30 hours free childcare HERE. You can also call us on 01282 778018 for details about 30 hours free childcare and any aspect relating to fees.