At Padiwacks, our baby room can accommodate 15 children up to 2 years of age. The toddler room can accommodate over 20 children and the preschool can take an unlimited number as long as we don't exceed 95 children at any one time. The children have access to all rooms in their respectiive age group and we encourage them to investigate, learn and develop. Our setting is dedicted to childcare and has been carefully set out to meet all the EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage) standards.
• Rooms are bright, fresh and have a calming colour scheme
• Design and layout of the setting has incorporated the Early Years Foundation Stage
• Flooring is a combination of carpets and non-slip flooring
• All the staff have combined 150 years experience of working in childcare environment
• Recording and updating your childs achievement in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
• Termly feedback sessions and daily reports for all Early Years children
• We work closely with parents throughout our setting in a professional, respectful and confidential manner
We follow the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Framework throughout our Day Nursery in Padiham, Burnley. All our qualified staff receive first aid and safeguarding training. You can check out our qualified staff on our website.
The new framework which is applicable from 3rd April 2017 is available in this link. All our staff receive updated inforrmation to ensure that their knowledge base is current and relevant.
You can also check the Parental guide to the EYFS and the development matters framework in the preschool section on our website. If you have any queries then existing families can discuss matters with the keypersons, team leaders, management team or phone us on 01282 778018 to discuss.
Please go to our fees section for all updates about the 30 hours free childcare here. You can also call us on 01282 778018 for details about 30 hours free childcare and any aspect relating to fees.