All fees & links are below for your convenience. Any problems PLEASE call 01282 778018. In summary:-
1. Please click on this LINK to apply for 15 hours FREE childcare for 2 year olds.
2. Please click on this LINK to sign up for 30 hours FREE childcare for 3 & 4 year olds. You will be given a reference which you then just give to us.. job done! PLEASE NOTE - All 3 & 4 year olds automatically receive 15 hours FREE childcare. Please just call in and you can complete paperwork and start immediately.
3. You can click HERE for information about tax free childcare, universal credit, tax credits, childcare vouchers and help whilst you study.
4. All full time weekly fees are from 7am to 7pm. Fees include all meals and snacks subject to start and end time. All baby room fees include milk and food. Full time fees start from only £64 per week
5. We are registered with OFSTED and you can claim up to 80% of childcare fees including holiday care.
6. We provide 15 hours free childcare for eligible 2, 3 & 4 year old's. All three year olds are automatically entitled to FREE childcare in the term following their third birthday (1st Jan, 1st Apr & 1st Sep)
The new fees from October 2018 are available in this LINK. The only price increase is the pre-school fees which have now merged with the 0-2 fees. All other prices remain frozen!
Parental Agreement form will need signing and must be eligible for the Early Years Grant.
Holiday care fees apply once your child has started school.
Full day sessions include all meals and refreshments.
10% discount for siblings in the nursery at the same time.
For holidays such as Christmas Day & Boxing Day during which the nursery is closed, we charge 50% of the fees
Baby room fees include baby milk, nappies and wipes.
The nursery fees need to be paid in full on or before the first day of school.
There are no reductions for sickness, or any other absence.
Healthy hot lunch & dinner is included subject to time of attendance.